Friday, January 17, 2014

Getting healthy:weigh in 2

Hello again friends.  Today was weigh in number two in hubby and my weigh loss challenge.  Before I get into it i have to tell you about the week.

This  was not a good week for our challenge. Both of us craved sweets.  We caved and bought cookies.  We also had a couple days of very unhealthy meal choiCes this week. It definitely reflected in our weigh in.

We did a pretty good job at keeping up with our workouts. My hubby is still utilizing the treadmill. He does a lot of heavy lifting and walking at his job so he burns a lot more calories than I do. 

I mainly have been doing zumba . I just love it. Not to mention I can burn over 600 in 60 minutes.  I also enjoy walking out side but the weather was very rainy this week and I didn't get a chance to get outside.

Now for our weigh in.  Hubby weighed 295 last week.  He weighed in this morning at 294. I weighed 160 last week and i weighed the same this morning. Hubby won this week! However he decided to call it a draw because he had an unfair advantage over me this week. I have terrible menstrual symptoms including bloating, terrible cramps, and nausea/upset tummy.  That has been my issues the last several days.  Isn't my hubby thoughtful?

I wanted to end this post with a picture of the snow.  It was falling fast and furious earlier. You  can see the dark dots on the picture.

Sending loving hugs
Be blessed
Erin

2 comments:

  1. Yes, your husband is sweet! Next week is another week and each day is a new beginning! Keep up the good work.
    We are due to have snow this weekend here in Vermont. We will have a cosy weekend hope you do too.
    xoRobin

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 down is better than 1 on and likewise for staying the same. keep going:)

    ReplyDelete