How lovely is it to be reading through some of your favorite blogs and you realize you have won an award. I was given this gift from Mrs. Teresa Kasner. Thank you very much!
Now I am supposed to give 10 whole facts about myself. I am so ordinary I don't know if there is anything interesting enough to qualify but I will certainly try.
1. I am married to my best high school friend. Honestly, he was always around my group and I thought he was full of himself and I tolerated him as he dated some of my best girlfriends. I realized later his arrogance was him showing off to me because he had been "in love" with me since he saw me walk into that 9th grade classroom.
2. I have dealt with anxiety and panic attacks since December 2003. I spent a whole year in my bed and spent most of my time at my home. I have been "getting out" for a little over 2 years now and I feel like I am learning to be part of the world again. Boy do I have lots to learn.
3. I got pregnant with my 4th child when I was 25. This was a miracle as my husband had a vasectomy some time before that. It was even more a miracle because 1. it forced me to get out of my house and 2. I found out during that time I had cervical cancer. If I hadn't been preggers, I wouldn't have known and possibly would not be here today.
4. I only fear 2 things. I am afraid of failure and I am afraid of people vomiting. Even on tv it freaks me out!
5. My husband and I bought our 1st ever home nearly 2 years ago. We got it for a steal and I love that I can do what I want to it when I want to. Don't have to ask landlords.
6. I was born in Ohio but I grew up in Georgia. My mom moved me down there when she and my dad divorced when I was 5. My hubby, kids, and I moved back to Ohio after my hubby's parents passed away so our children can have grandparents around.
7. My mom refuses to come in and sit down in my house. I have no idea why as I am OCD about my home being clean and tidy. It gives me a complex..lol
8. I love all holidays. I love to see fireworks, Easter pastels, Christmas warmth, Thanksgiving pilgrims. Everything. Since I do own my own home now I will definately be buying decorations for everything..My house will celebrate inside and out.
9. I am not a girly girl. I do wear makeup and do my hair but it is very basic. I have to look up videos on how to do certain things like Straighten my hair with a flat iron or do a smoky eye look. I am a little embarrassed to admit that but...Hey I told you I am ordinary.
10. My all-time favorite poem ever is Footprints. I find it so inspirational. I want to get it tattooed on my side as those words have helped me in many a dark hour.
Ahhh that wasn't as hard as I thought! So now to nominate a few people.
You are receving the wonderful blogger award..Congratulations.
Until we meet again. Be blessed.