Saturday, February 18, 2012

Dodge Ball?

Hello!!!!
How are you?
I am doing pretty good on this lovely Saturday evening!
Guess what we did?
Our family participated in a charity dodge ball tournament!
Yes. I said DODGE BALL!
We didn't make it past the first round BUT we went, we played, we had fun, and we made memories.

Guess what else?
I sprained my neck!
You know, there are certain things you should probably give up when you get a butt as big as mine..lol
A few days ago, my oldest daughter, who is very interested in doing all kinds of flips and flops, asked me if I could STILL do all of those flip flops I LOVED to do when my butt was smaller. 
Now it seems my butt likes to drag me down :)
So we did some front flips, some back bends, I did them and was super proud of myself.
Then I did a head stand!!!
AND I sprained my neck because the muscles in my neck were trying to keep my butt from pulling me over on top of my youngest son.
SO.....I spent two days on the couch, with my neck supported, using heat to ease the pain and tension.
Today, Thankfully, it was feeling a bit better and I was able to participate in the tournament.

Oh and one more exciting thing...My hubby is on a mini vacation. He doesn't have to go back to work until Wednesday!!!
Lots of snuggly cuddly time!!!

I promise I will get some pics of my crochet business soon.
Be blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Erin.. I have to admire you trying to do that stuff.. but be careful my friend!! I'm glad you're having a fun family weekend and enjoy your hubby being home! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun at your home, enjoy the quality time with hubby.

    ReplyDelete