Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Our Christmas

Hello everyone!
I hope you all had a great Christmas!
We had a nice Christmas.
And I remembered to take pictures.

Here are all my kiddos on Christmas Eve. We always give them new pjs to open on Christmas Eve and wear that night.







Here is a shot of all of them in their pjs.


The kiddos were super excited to open their gifts. I won't bore you with ALL the pictures but here are a chosen few.





Opening gifts was too boring for our kitty Smokey.

I thought it was cute how he had his little paws crossed.

My mom decided she would make Christmas dinner this year.
So we all went over early so I could help her do the cooking.
This is me.


Here is a pic of me and my mom.
We look a lot alike don't we.
Oh and see my necklace? My daughter Faith made it for me.

From Left to Right you have my step dad, my uncle, and my aunt.

Faith took this picture of me and my mom. 

The kiddos are snacking on  veggies and cheese ball.

My mom peeling potatoes.

Here is my brother Skip. He is as round as he is tall!

This next picture is not posed.
My hubby and Skip just happened to look up at me at the same time!

My hubby, Eddie, and Hope.

Here is Sj wiggling his loose tooth.

And here is a picture of my mom's Christmas tree!

We had a really enjoyable Christmas. I love spending time with family and friends.
If I knew more people around here I would be throwing dinner parties and stuff.
I love to entertain.

Today, the day after Christmas, we are tidying up the house. 
We were supposed to have a decent winter storm but so far all we have gotten was some snow, then rain, then snow and now nothing.

I am still hoping we get enough snow to go sledding. 
We only need 3-4 inches.

Be blessed,
Erin

2 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you all so happy. :) I agree with you, we are waiting patiently for snow too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin.. great shots of a fun family Christmas.. I just posted ours too. My daughter in Centerville has a ton of snow!!

    *:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*
      *H*A*P*P*Y* *N*E*W* *Y*E*A*R*!*
    *:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete