Sunday, December 2, 2012

I haven't forgotten

My friends I wanted to stop in and let you know that I haven't forgotten to blog.
Things have been a little crazy here.
I didn't take any pics of our Turkey day dinner.
I didn't get any pics of my hubby's sister and her hubby!
I was seriously slacking on the pic department.

I did get pics of the gifts we got from my sister-in-law.
I got a few pics from the two school programs we attended.

This week has been so busy!
On top of everything else, this weekend we all succumbed to the
horrible Norovirus that is going rampant here!

My oldest son came down with it in the wee hours of Thursday morning.
Then the rest of us had it by Saturday evening.
Today we have been mainly resting.
I did manage to bleach down my hard floors and both bathrooms.
I sure hope we don't get it again anytime soon!

As you all know, I have severe emetophobia.
I can control freaking out in front of the kiddos while they are vomiting but behind closed doors 
I pray, wish, hope and do everything possible to prevent myself from vomiting.
I didn't vomit this time. 
I am pretty sure God had a hand in that.

Anyhow, I just wanted to tell you all that as soon as things calm down and I get the house 
sterilized again, I will post about our Turkey day.

Be Blessed
Erin

1 comment:

  1. Egads.. now my stomach is turning! I'm so sorry to hear your family was ill! My daughter in Ohio - both her daughters had terrible throwing up binges right after we visited. I hope you all stay well.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete