Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Getting to know me: 100 questions tag

Hey guys, I saw this tag and thought it would be a fun blog post. Hope you enjoy.

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
My closet doesn't have any doors so open.

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
I don't but my kiddos do

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I move a lot in my sleep so out

4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No but I really wanted to. It has my first initial and my last name

5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
I use them in cook books and reference books to mark things to remember

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Yes I cut many coupons and I never use some. I try to pass them on to others though.

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Ouch. Neither. I am highly allergic to bees. So I'd prefer a bear attack :P

8:Do you have freckles?
I did when I was a kid but not so much anymore

9:Do you always smile for pictures?
No, I have a really crooked smile. I've had it since I was a kid.

10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
Everyone throwing their stuff everywhere and not wanting to help pick it up.

11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Nope

12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yes, we went trail riding one time and I had to go. I was little though.

13:What about pooped in the woods?
Nope. Gross

14:Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
There is always music playing in my head

15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No too many germs

16:How many people have you slept with this week?
This q can be deemed inappropriate if you take it in that context but you know the only person who sleeps in my bed is me and the hubby.

17:What size is your bed?
Full

18:What is your Song of the week?
Any Christian and Christmas song

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yes it is

20:Do you still watch cartoons?
I try to avoid it but the kiddos love them

21:Whats your least favorite movie?
I don't like those stupid man movies like Scary movie or the hangover. I feel like I lose brain cells when I watch them.

22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I def wouldn't tell anyone that!

23:What do you drink with dinner?
Tea, pop, water depends on my mood

24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Hot mustard sauce

25:What is your favorite food?
chicken. I love chicken.

26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Twister, Fried Green Tomatoes, 80s movies

27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My hubby and kids

28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I was a girl scout

29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
It depends on the cause. Something like the Dove beauty campaign would be ok as long as all my bits were covered.

30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
A few days ago

31:Can you change the oil on a car?
Yes I can

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope. Thank God 

33:Ever ran out of gas?
Nope.

34:Favorite kind of sandwich?
I love BLTs and I love just a tomato and mayo sammie

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
I like smoothies for breakfast. I'm not too much of an eater in the morning.

36:What is your usual bedtime?
Whenever I feel like it. Sometimes as early as 8 or 9 pm or as late as 2 or 3 am.
I think it depends on my stress level

37:Are you lazy?
Sadly I have been really lazy lately. I am in a slump. I feel underappreciated and overwhelmed.
I just dunno how to shake it.

38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Tons of things. Ghosts, princess, bee, 

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
I just looked it up online and I am a sheep...
Kind of fitting seeing how I love crochet.

40:How many languages can you speak?
I speak English and I can understand a lot of Spanish but I don't speak it well.

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Yes. Golf Digest and I used my Rite Aid rewards for one but I can't remember which.
Oh and a crochet one.

42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Legos...but they hurt so durn bad when you step on them

43:Are you stubborn?
O I am with certain things

44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Leno

45:Ever watch soap operas?
I had to watch the CBS ones when I was a kid because my mom watched them
But I don't watch any

46:Are you afraid of heights?
Yes. I hate heights.

47:Do you sing in the car?
Who doesn't?

48:Do you sing in the shower?
Nope..I do talk to myself in the shower..does that make me weird?

49:Do you dance in the car?
Lol yes...a lot.

50:Ever used a gun?
My dad taught me to use a gun when I lived with him. He wanted me to be able to protect myself in case someone broke in to the house. 

51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Oh about 12 years ago.

52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
No I love musicals.

53:Is Christmas stressful?
Only if you make it stressful

54:Ever eat a pierogi?
mmmm....yes! I love potato and cheese ones!

55:Favorite type of fruit pie?
Blackberry

56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Lawyer, teacher, vet

57:Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes. I have seen a few!!! Nearly scared me to death!

58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yes! All the time.

59:Take a vitamin daily?
Most days I remember. I do a multivitamin, Vitamin B complex, and fish oil

60:Wear slippers?
Only if my feet are cold. I love to be bare footed.

61:Wear a bath robe?
Well I am right now...Sometimes I do.

62:What do you wear to bed?
Night shirts, I can't sleep with pants on so usually just a night shirt n undies.

63:First concert?
Sammy kershaw

64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
I love target but it is a good drive for me so Walmart 

65:Nike or Adidas?
Nike or New Balance

66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
Crunchy cheetos or chili cheese fritos.

67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Hard one. I love boiled peanuts but mostly enjoy sunflower seeds

68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
Nope

69:Ever take dance lessons?
I was a clogger when I was little. I can still do it to. Unfortunately I can't find a group in my area :(

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Nope...I don't plan on having a future spouse..i think i will keep the one I have now.

71:Can you curl your tongue?
No!!! My whole family can. I cannot...it frustrates me

72:Ever won a spelling bee?
never entered one

73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
yes I have

74:Own any record albums?
Nope

75:Own a record player?
Nope

76:Regularly burn incense?
No I usually use my tart warmers. I do have a few candles still

77:Ever been in love?
yes I am currently in love

78:Who would you like to see in concert?
Michael Buble, Jason Aldean, Bon Jovi, any 80s hair band

79:What was the last concert you saw?
Someone at the fair...I don't remember who it was.

80:Hot tea or cold tea?
either one is fine with me.

81:Tea or coffee?
I like coffee but the caffeine kills me.

82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
sugar

83:Can you swim well?
I swim well enough to enjoy myself. I actually saved my cousin's life when I was a teenager.

84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes but I can't go underwater without plugging my nose for some reason

85:Are you patient?
I am more patient than I used to be but still have to work on it

86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
dj

87:Ever won a contest?
Nope but I am really hoping to win a Kitchenaid mixer in the contest I have been entering daily

88:Ever have plastic surgery?
nope but I will when I'm older. I want to get the lifestyle lift. I am already seeing saggy jowls 

89:Which are better black or green olives?
def black ones.

90:Can you knit or crochet?
Yes I crochet

91:Best room for a fireplace?
either living room or bedroom

92:Do you want to get married?
I have already done that

93:If married, how long have you been married?
2013 will be 13 years

94:Who was your HS crush?
Wow...I honestly don't remember 

95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
nope. I am not a child anymore
I do what I want when I want.
96:Do you have kids?
I have 4 beautiful kids.

97:Do you want kids?
I don't want to have anymore kids.

98:Whats your favorite color?
blue or green shades

99:Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes I miss my grandparents and I miss my best friend in Georgia.

100. Something that happened to you in middle school.
Wow I guess a big one is that I switched schools. I moved from Georgia living with my mom to Ohio living with my dad.

Well that is all! What do ya think?

I really enjoy doing these little Q & A things.
Now I tag all of you who read this to do the same.

Be Blessed
Erin

1 comment:

  1. this looks so fun! and btw.. im in love with your blog site name :)

    blogbyshayx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete