Monday, October 8, 2012

What's Up with this Cold

My friends I wanted to stop by briefly before the medicine kicks in.
I have been battling a cold since last Monday....a whole week now.
You know the kind of cold I am talking about!
It starts out with a little bit of a stuffy nose and a scratchy throat.
Almost like when you sleep with the window or your mouth wide open.
Then it gets worse.
It turns into a stuffy head and a sore throat.
After this stage I felt like I was getting better
BUT
The dreaded coughing started.
At first it was due to my sinuses.
The coughing wasn't that bad.
BUT NOW
My throat is trying to heal. 
It is itcy so I cough.
Then as I cough it gets raw.
Then that makes me cough more.
I was up all night last night coughing.
I tried every cough medicine we had in our medicine cabinet.
Around 7 this morning I tried the liquid Tylenol Cold medicine.
That stuff FINALLY helped.
I slept from 8 until 10:30 this morning.

So my plan for today.
I have already consumed my lunch and have taken another dose of the cold meds.
So I will finish watching the Noon News 
then I will probably spend the rest of my day dozing on the couch.

Until I type again.
Be Blessed
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment