Friday, January 7, 2011

Popping in

Hello my lovely bloggy friends. I just wanted to pop in! I have been so busy with errands, appointments, the house and kiddos. I have also started to exercise again. I feel so much better when I do a workout or two during the day (once the soreness wears off a bit). I notice my mood being better, my self-image being better, and I just feel better. I have also began eathing mostly healthy. I have cut out a lot of processed foods out of our diet. We rely on fruits, veggies, whole grains, lean meats, good fats ect for our nutrition. Of course we do eat some of the other stuff but not as much as we were and I still eat my little bit of sweets at night, just not as much. It has been a little over a week since we decided to live a healthier lifestyle and I have to say it is worth it.

Also, I am excited to announce I got a wonderful phone call yesterday. My new smile has come in at the dentist office!!!! The down side, I have to wait until my appointment on Tuesday to go see my new teeth and to try them in for the first time. I hope it all goes really well and I won't need many adjustments. I am ready to get my smile on and flash some perty pearly whites all over Ohio.

That is all for now friends. I have a lot left to do today and I need to get on it or it will never get done! I hope you all are having a nice day and I hope to see you again soon. Be Blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Erin, I tried to post a comment earlier, got it all written then lost in when I tried to post it. GAH. Anyway, I went to the dentist to get my 2 implant teeth put in and they could only get one in as the other fake tooth wasn't tall enough.. sheesh.. and my jaw hurts where they had to put in the one... ugh. Can't wait to see your new smile. Hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for Tuesday, I hope it goes well for you. xxx

    ReplyDelete