Sunday, October 3, 2010

Such is life.

Hello y'all. I haven't wrote in a while because my children are all taking turns with a nasty upper respiratory infection. It makes them spike fevers to 104. Scares the crap out of me but they seem to come out of it just fine. I am happy they can cope with it well even if I cannot.

Life seems to be getting me down lately. The warm, sunny weather has gone and the cold, grey rainy days of fall are upon us here in Ohio. My mood seems to shift with the weather. My wonderful husband tells me I am a solar panel, I just don't work right without sunshine. It really is true. If it is sunny outside, I feel energized, can move about my day. If it is grey out there I just feel pooped (the lovely words of my 5 year old).

It's not just the weather though. It is money as well. I know a lot of people can relate to having money troubles. Just seems like there isn't enough to go around. Especially when you have sick little ones around. One needs money for extra medicine, extra foods. Then there is car repairs. Our poor vehicles are both over ten years old and have served us well. They are getting to the point to be put out of their misery. Especially the hubby's truck. Just in September we have spent hundreds of dollars fixing this and that on his truck. Seems when one thing goes wrong, it all goes wrong.

I hope those of you who are reading my rather gloomy post are not having the same types of problems that seem to troubling us as of late. I know this will pass just as the seasons do. Thank you for reading my rant and...Hope you all have a great, wonderful, sublime day!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, and make your own sunshine! Smile when you don't feel like it, add more bright lighting in your home. Crochet something uber bright! We're here for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete