Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Getting to know me?

I was going through the blogs I follow and catching up on some reading and commenting and I came across these questions on Creative Haven's blog http://creativehaven1.com So I thought I would answer them as well...seems like fun and you will get to know a little about me. Oh and I changed some of the questions to make it a little more appropriate for my blog...

What was your:
1. Last beverage: Grape juice
2. Last phone call: My mom
3. Last text message: my hubby telling me he misses me (he had to go back to work today after a
weeks vacation)
4. Last song you listened to: Need You Now by Lady Antebellum
5. Last time you cried: Few days ago...Trying to deal with and come to terms with some things

Have you ever:
6. Dated someone twice: Yes
7. Been cheated on: Yes
8. Kissed someone and regretted it: nope
9. Lost someone special: unfortunately I have lost several special people
10. Been depressed: Yes! I have been dealing with severe anxiety for 7 years and depression goes with it
11. Been drunk and threw up: No I have NEVER been drunk

List 3 favorite colors:
12. Blue
13. Pink
14. purple

In 2010 have you:
15. Made a new friend: Yes I have
16. Fallen out of love: No way
17. Laughed until you cried: Yes..my hubby can be goofy sometimes
18. Met someone who has changed you: Noone can change me but me
19. Found out who your true friends are: Yes
20: Found out someone was talking about you: Yup and it was all lies..as always..
21. Kissed someone who follows your blog: Yup my honey follows my blog

General
22. How many of your followers do you know in real life: 1
23. What time do you go to bed: I go to my room about an hour after the kids go to bed (9 ish) then I go to sleep around 11
24. Do you have any pets: 2 puppies...Tinkerbell and Shorty and a kitty Lily
25. Do you want to change your name: Nope I like my name
26. What time did you get up today: I got up the first time 7:50 then again at 10:00
27: Did you eat breakfast: I rarely eat breakfast..I know it is bad and I need to change it
28: What were you doing at midnight last night: Watching Friday the 13th part3
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: to get a bigger better car
30: Last time you saw your mother...one week ago
31. What's one thing you wish you could change about your life: Our financial situation
32. What are you listening to right now: Kids playing and tv
33. Have you ever talked to someone named Tom: yes my uncle
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: Nothing
35. Most visited website: Facebook, Yahoo, Ravelry
36. Favorite Month: July
37. Nicknames: Mommy, baby, sis,
38. Relationship status: Happily married
39. Zodiac sign: aquarius
40. Are you male or female: Female
41. Name your elementary school...Treutlen
42. Name your Middle school...Paint Valley
43. Name your high school and college: Treutlen and University of phoenix
44. Hair color: dark blonde
45. Is your hair long or short: it is around my shoulderblades
46. How tall are you: I'm short
47. Do you have a crush on someone: Yup my husband
48. What do you like about yourself: Almost everything.
49. Do you have any piercings: I have 2 holes in each ear and my nose pierced
50. Any tattoos: I have 1 tattoo of a blue rose on my ankle
51. Are you right or left handed: Right

Firsts
52. First surgery: Cancer removal in 2006
53. First piercings: ears when i was 9
54. First Best friend: Her name was Jennifer...she and I lost touch
55. First sport You were in: Softball
56. First vacation: Disney World when I was very young
57. First pet: Chow named bear
58. First date: Prom my freshman year of High school

Right Now:
59. Eating: Jelly Beans
60. Drinking: Hawaiian Punch
61. I'm about to: Put on the mac and cheese for the kids
62. Thinking about: This and finances
63. Waiting for: dog the bounty hunter to come on tonight and for my hubby to get home

Your future
64. Do you want kids: I have 4 and I don't want anymore
65. Will you get married: I did and we just celebrated our 10 year anniversary
66. Your future career: If I ever get the money to go back...counselor..psychology

Which is better
67. Summer or Winter: I like to be warm..summer
68. Hugs or kisses: hugs..I'm a germophobe
69. ice cream or cake....hmmm...both
70. Mountains or beach.....I love both but beach more
71. Romantic or spontaneous: both keep relationships alive
72. Morning or night: I am a night person
73: Fall or spring: Spring cuz everything is blooming
74. Truck or car: SUV?
75. Candles or diffusers: candles

Have you ever
76. Kissed a stranger: nope
77. Drank hard liquor: yes
78. Lost glasses/contact: nope
79. Threw a party: Yes
80. Broke someone's heart: yes :(
81. Been arrested: no
82. Climbed a mountain: nope
83. Rode a train: Yes
84. Cried when someone else did: yes
85. Ate sushi: ewww..no

Do you believe in"
86: Yourself: Most of the time I do
87: Miracles: Yes..i have witnessed a few
88. Love: yes i do
89. Heaven: yes I do
90. Santa Claus: Of course ;P
91. Angels: Yes
92. Faith: Yes

Answer truthfully
93. Did you sing today: I sing everyday
94. Ever cheated on a test: Nope I don't think you will get anywhere cheating on anything
95. Would you change something in the past if you could: I believe everything happens for a reason..so no
96. If you could pick a day to relive, what would it be: I've had too many good days to pick..plus you aren't supposed to live in the past...look to the future.
97. Are you afraid of something: Failure
98. Do you like your life: I love my life
99. Are you happy: Yes...I can honestly say I am happy
100. Your favorite thing to do: spend time with my family and crochet.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Erin,
    That is quite a list of questions and answers. It was funny to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin, loved reading your answers - it was neat to get to know you better. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving that nice comment. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, thanks for popping by and commenting on my blog, nice to see your crochet projects and to get to know you straight away xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Erin! that was a compelling read! To be completely honest, I'm more likely to not read a post if it doesn't have pretty pictures (I'm all about the pretty pictures!!!)but I got rather involved in your 100 questions!
    Fab!
    I'm training to be a counsellor and it's great
    XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your wonderful comments!

    ReplyDelete