Friday, November 7, 2014

Oh Boy...What a busy week!

Hello again friends. 

First I want to say I didn't forget to blog...I seriously didn't have time to do so.
I could take a snapshot of my planner BUT I am being very lazy today and I just didn't want to fish out my camera to do so!!!

I really wanted to post on Wednesday to show progress on my ripple blanket but I really only added one row to that blanket this whole week!!! I squeezed it in one evening right before bed!! I was hoping to get that blanket finished in a month but at this rate...it'll take 6. Tee Hee

So, now about my week.

I had several meetings over this past week. Some were only a half a day...others  a full day.
Thursday of last week I spent catching up on some cleaning. On Friday, I had errands and I had to be at our church for a couple hours. 

Saturday, I was at the Church all day decorating for the Fall Festival.
Hubby and I planned this event for our youth. We had so much fun!! The kids participated in a cake walk, face painting, shooting games, dart games, throwing games..Our church members brought in cakes and soups and desserts. Man it was a blast!!!

Sunday we took a break!

On Monday I had an all day meeting for our church's organization that partners with our community to give Christmas gifts to needy kids in our community. You may remember me saying that the program fell in my lap after it's previous head left our church. I have been very blessed with the help and support from our church family!! I know I would be completely lost without them.

Tuesday I spent on the couch. I cannot wait to get our insurance at the beginning of the year so I can go to the doctor. I have so many female issues and this month was terrible!

Wednesday I had more meetings and yesterday I spent the day planning and doing my grocery shopping (which I saved 42%).

So...I know this post is pretty boring! I just wanted to let everyone know that I am not disappearing again. I love all of you and I love blogging. I love reaching out to everyone and reading everyone else's blogs.

So then...TODAY I HAVE A FREE DAY!

So I am going to catch up on some cleaning and hopefully some crochet!!

Until the next post
Stay Blessed
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment