Thursday, November 13, 2014

WIP Wed....er um Thursday

Hello my dear friends.
I sure hope today finds you all well!

It is a grey, dreary day here in Ohio.
See....It is so blah and ick out there...
However, It is cold AND we could see some flurries so that makes it seem ok.


Did you notice anything about the picture above?
Well, we had a couple days this week that were in the 60s so I took advantage of the warm weather and went ahead and hung up the outdoor Christmas lights. 
Don't worry, I have only had them on to make sure they were all working properly.

BUT

I couldn't just decorate outside.....
I also decorated inside. I didn't go crazy this year though. All I did was put up our tree and put out the stockings. I love Christmas time!

Now for the TRUE reason for this post.
I actually found time to do some crocheting this week.
I was working on my ripple and my hands were freezing so ....
 I whipped up some fun stripey fingerless gloves to keep my hands warm.

And I added several rows to my ripple. The colors aren't true in this pic. The camera flash washed them out.


OH and do you see in pic above?
NO CARPET!

We tore the carpet out of our living room and dining room and put down wood flooring. 
I will have to do another post about that at another time!!!

Well that is all for now.
I must get crocheting!!!!

Until next time,
Stay blessed,
Erin

1 comment:

  1. My daughter is dying to put up our tree! I need to wait until Thanksgiving is over! lol

    ReplyDelete