Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wednesday WIP's

Hello everyone!
I know Wednesday is nearly over BUT I just had to write a post tonight.

I would have posted earlier BUT I was so busy today. 
I took my youngest to school. 
Came home and ate breakfast and had some coffee.
Went to Bible Study.
Then had a couple meetings.
I left my house a little after nine this morning and didn't get back home until nearly 3!!

I thoroughly enjoy doing the Lord's work and I just love staying busy.


Today's post is about my crochet works in progress.
I started this blanket on the 21st and this is as far as I have gotten.

This blanket is being made for another member of my women's Bible study group. 
You know the best part? She has no idea it is for her!

I just love the surprised looks when I give them blankets.

Anyway..that is all for now. I have some studying to do.

Until we meet again..
Stay blessed
Erin

1 comment:

  1. I have never crochted a ripple pattern, but your work looks so lovely I am very tempted to give it a go!

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete