Monday, October 27, 2014

Coupon organization...an update

Hello again all you beautiful people! 
I hope this day finds you well.
Today has been crazy bad for me. I think if anything could go wrong today it did BUT that is another post altogether.

Today I want to chat a little about my coupon ventures. I have posted a few posts about couponing before. I've even shared a video I made about my previous storage method.

Well, I have tried all the methods out there I think. I did the binder thing..Let met tell ya....whew that binder was HEAVY and it was a pain to keep organized and to find coupons and clean out expired coupons. It was a hassle and it made me quit couponing for a while.

Next I ventured into the coupon box. This method was a lot easier than the binder to organize all my clipped coupons. It was easy to take to the store. I loved it. I used it. I was content.

Well, with this summer being so hectic and with no end in sight, I just didn't have the 2-3+ hours on the Sunday or Monday to clip all the coupons...so again I quit using coupons as much as I could have.

So now I am to this method. Using a file box and file folders. I will let the video tell you the details BUT I am loving this method. I can buy my papers and file them in about 15 minutes. When I get ready to go to the store I can clip what I KNOW I am going to use AND since I print out the lists (and I check the list with the inserts...sometimes my inserts don't have some of the coupons on the list and sometimes there are coupons not on the list so that is why it takes me 15 minutes) I can take my coupons to the store to grab an unadvertised deal if I need to. 

Enjoy the video and if there are any questions please feel free to ask in the comments or on youtube and I will try my best to answer them.


Until we meet again
Stay Blessed
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment