Thursday, May 15, 2014

I am still alive....I promise.

Friends I am terribly sorry to be MIA for so long. I really am. I miss blogging. Life has been crazy busy lately and I just haven't had time for much of anything.

First, some exciting news.. Hubby and I have been appointed the Youth Coordinators at our church. We are so excited to work with the local youth! 

Secondly, I have been caring for and traveling with my mom. She had surgery and I have been spending a lot of time with her.

Thirdly, my sons are playing baseball this year and we have practice 3 nights a week (if they aren't canceled by rain).

Fourthly, the end of the school year means loads of programs and field trips.

Fifthly, on days I am actually home, I do house work and yard work.

Sixthly, Ok I have nothing but please don't give up on me. I have loads of updates for all of you.
I HAVE been crocheting when I can. A stitch here and a stitch there. Currently I am working on this pattern from Red Heart. I am doing the flowers in pastel colors and I can't wait to show everyone a picture.

I have been taking my little point and shoot camera everywhere with me and have been snapping pictures here and there. I would love to share some moments with you all.

I did something different with my garden this year and want to update you on that.

I also did something different with my flower beds and want to show you that.

So, I need to get on the ball and get it all done.

BUT right now, I am at home and I MUST get caught up with my household chores.

Love and miss all of you!!!!!

Erin

1 comment:

  1. Right there with ya honey. It's been insane and my energy levels have tanked. I finally couldn't function anymore at work and took the afternoon off. I'm beat!

    ReplyDelete