Wednesday, April 2, 2014

TMI Tag plus a mini update.

Hello again my friends. I know I have been MIA for a little while. There has been a lot going on.
The weather has finally broke here in Ohio so we have been out a lot.
My mom has been having some health issues.
Things have just been a little cray cray so I will try to do some updates very soon.

Today I am having a down day. I did 6.3 miles yesterday and I'm totally feeling it today. On top of that, I have some raging seasonal allergies so I'm just kind of relaxing today. 

That brings me to today's blog post. I like to watch youtube videos and right now there is a tag going around called the TMI tag. I don't really like making videos that show me so I decided to answer all 50 questions here. So let's get on with it then.

1: What are you wearing? A tshirt and pants

2: Ever been in love? yes twice. Once in high school (my first love) and I am now madly in love with my hubby.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Yes. With the person I was seeing before my hubby. We had a child together and                                                 it got a little ugly.

4: How tall are you? 5 foot 2

5: How much do you weigh? 152

6: Any tattoos? I have a blue rose tattooed on ankle

7: Any piercings? I once had my nose, tongue, and belly button pierced but I am now just sporting earrings

8: OTP?  This is One true pair or partner? Hubby definitely

9: Favorite show? I love Criminal Minds, Duck Dynasty, Dancing with the Stars, Walking Dead and Sons of                                      Anarchy

10: Favorite bands? Hmm..bands..I dunno about bands but I'm digging Bruno Mars right now.

11: Something you miss? My grandparents.

12: Favorite song? Best Day of My Life, Gorilla, Automatic

13: How old are you? 34

14: Zodiac sign? This is against my religious beliefs but I am an aquarius

15: Quality you look for in a partner? loyalty, trustworthy, funny, fun

16: Favorite Quote? No one can make you feel inferior without your consent~ Eleanor Roosevelt

17: Favorite actor? Jason Statham, Vin Diesel

18: Favorite color? I'm loving Turquoise right now

19: Loud music or soft? Depends on my mood

20: Where do you go when you're sad? Either to my room or I go for a walk or to the lake

21: How long does it take you to shower? 15 minutes or so

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? It depends. If I shower, do hair and makeup it can                                                                                             take an hour or more. If I just get up and throw my                                                                                           hair in a pony then about 5-10 minutes

23: Ever been in a physical fight? Yes

24: Turn on? Great smile, joy, happiness

25: Turn off? people full of themselves, people who think they are better than you or know more than you

26: The reason I joined Youtube? I'm going to sub blogger here. I joined blogger because I love to write. I wanted                                                    to get my struggles out there and possibly help someone who is going through                                                  the same thing.

27: Fears? Losing my family. Failure

28: Last thing that made you cry? A video I watched from facebook 

29: Last time you said you loved someone? A few mins ago to my daughter

30: Meaning behind your Youtube Name? My BLOG name is what this blog is about. Just the things that go on                                                                in an ordinary stay at home mom's life.

31: Last book you read? Mocking jay

32: The book you're currently reading? I am always reading the Bible

33: Last show you watched? Noon news
 
34: Last person you talked to? My daughter 

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? She is my other daughter :)

36: Favorite food? Chicken. I love chicken

37: Place you want to visit? Scotland 

38: Last place you were? Uptown with my hubby last night

39: Do you have a crush? Yes on my hubby

40: Last time you kissed someone? Last night before I went to sleep

41: Last time you were insulted? Yesterday

42: Favourite flavour of sweet? I love chocolate but I also love cherry flavored hard candies like jolly ranchers

43: What instruments do you play?? None too well. I can play a little piano that my grandma taught me but that's                                                        all

44: Favourite piece of jewellery? Wedding set hubby got me for Valentine's day

45: Last sport you played? baseball

46: Last song you sang? Daydream Believer by the Monkees

47: Favourite chat up line? hmm. pick up line, chat line..don't use either

48: Have you ever used it? see previous question.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Last evening. Walked with a good friend of mine.

50: Who should answer these questions next? Whoever wants too.


Ok my friends. There you have it. 50 questions. Did you learn anything about me? 

Until we meet again,
Be Blessed
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment