Hello my friends.
I have decided to do a Friday Five.
It just sounded like a good thing to do today.
1. This is the pattern (not my picture and pattern is on Redheart.com) of my current crochet project. I am using different colors. I will post a picture of my project once I get a little further along.
2. Baseball season is in full swing in my neighborhood. Both of my boys have decided to play this year. Unfortunately, they have games on the same days of the week and sometimes at the same time! The running back and forth is keeping me in shape.
3. This little beauty was brought to me by my oldest daughter yesterday. We were working with our boys on some baseball mechanics and here she comes with it. I knew it wasn't poisonous because of the shape of it's snout and it's pupils and with a quick google search we found out it was an Eastern Fox Snake and in fact nonvenomous. However, I told my daughter NOT TO PICK UP ANY MORE SNAKES!
4. We have purchased a "new to us" vehicle. My van was screaming to be replaced. So we traded in our 2004 Chevy Venture on a 2008 Chevy Uplander. Let me tell you....I am in love. My kids love it too because it has a DVD player.
5. I have lost enough weight I can share a pic. I started at 168 pounds. I am 153 pounds in this picture. I have been stuck for over a month fluctuating between 152 and 154 pounds. My goal is to get between 130 and 140 eventually BUT right now I would just like to break this plateau and get below 150!
Hope you have enjoyed this post.