Sunday, July 21, 2013

We're Back

Hello again my friends.
I just wanted to stop by and let you all know we are back from our camping trip.
We got home last night. 
We decided to come home a night earlier due to some very strong storms that were gonna move through our area.

We had a lot of fun on our trip. 
I did manage to take a few pictures.
That marks the longest I have spent away from home since all the anxiety and panic attacks started.
I didn't have anxiety one bit!!!

We went back to the camp site today for our church service.
I was rebaptized in the Lake.

When we got home, our poor kitty Smokey wasn't doing so good.
He took his last breath at 9pm this evening.
We know he was poisoned.
We have a good idea who it was but we cannot prove it..
This sad time is why I will not be uploading and rambling about our camping trip today.

I will post a new post tomorrow or Tuesday.

We all are just so overcome with sadness over Smokey's unexpected passing.

Be Blessed,
Erin

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you didn't have a problem with being away from home this time, maybe next you can go further! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete