Friday, November 9, 2012

Update

My friends I wanted to pop in really quickly to post an update.
My mom called me at a quarter til four this afternoon and told me that my Uncle (her brother) passed away
just before she had called.

If you haven't read already, he had stage 4 pancreatic cancer. It was a very aggressive cancer.
He was diagnosed in July and has passed on now.

I ask that you all please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers.

My Uncle will be buried in Georgia. Unfortunately, I will not be able to go to his funeral as my hubby cannot get leave from work and I have to be here for my kiddos.

I promise you all I will be getting some decent posts up soon.

Things have been really stressful and tiring and trying and crazy lately.

I have been working on some crochet, I have a couponing update for you all. I will also have some holiday posts coming up (as I already have my outdoor lights up).

Please bear with me while I get back to blogging.

Thank you to all my lovely followers and readers.

Your comments brighten my day.

Be blessed
Erin

2 comments:

  1. Aw Erin, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you have lots of good memories of him. Hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry Erin, don't be worrying about blogging your families far more important, although it's good to get back to some sort of 'normality', and I'm sure your uncle would totally understand, take care hon x

    ReplyDelete