Thursday, December 3, 2015

Most wonderful...Errr...busiest time of the year

Hello again my friends. We are so busy in the Misadventure household. It is Karen's Kids time again. Our church has provided Christmas gifts for 83 needy kids in our community. That's 28 families who don't have to worry about Santa. Our church will hold a wrapping party and carry-in this Sunday. We will have a good meal and then wrap, wrap, wrap. Then on Friday I will transport the gifts to the center where the families can pick up their gifts.

On Saturday our church will be participating in the annual Christmas parade.  We will be meeting early that morning to put the float together. We have loads of great ideas and,if I remember, I will take pictures!

With all that has been going on, I am a week behind on my Bible study! The pic above is what my desk looks like right this minute. I am very blessed to work in a small town office and with a brother in Christ. My job, our office is perty laid back so I am usually able to do my Bible studies in the mornings between clients. BUT, with last week being Thanksgiving and then working on Karen's Kids this week I am way behind.

You know, I guess it doesnt really matter if I am behind because I know I will catch up. I do read God's Word daily, even if it's just a verse or two. I pray constantly. God is always near my thoughts.

Well, I am typing this on my cell while I'm here at my desk. I certainly hope it comes out okay for you loyal readers. However, I must go and do my studies.

Until next time, may God bless you.
Erin

1 comment: