Saturday, September 14, 2013

Water bottle carrier fo

Hi my friends. I'm not sure how this is going to work out since I am posting from my phone but I thought I would give it a try. 

You see, my laptop bit the dust several days ago and I think it's gonna cost more to fix our than to replace it so...
The good news is hubby has a laptop so he may let me use it to blog. I dunno.

Anyway, I wanted to show off my latest finished project. .a handy dandy water bottle carrier. You all know I've been trying to be more active. Part of that is walking. I hate having my water bottle in my hands so I crocheted this carrier. It will hold a good size water bottle. I will wear it as a cross- body bag.  It is awesome!

Well that's all for now. Typing on my phone is a pain in the tooshie.

Sending loads of hugs and love your way.
Be blessed
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment