Friday, June 20, 2014

Busy, Busy, and more Busy

My friends I am incredibly sorry I haven't been blogging much. Our life is so full and busy with the kids being older I just have no time to sit down and actually think!!

We have the normal Church activities on Sundays and Wednesday Bible studies.

Our boys have ball games 2-3 days a week. As a matter of fact our oldest son's team are going into the Championships!! GO TIGERS!

We have also been trying to spend time with my parents. My mom lives only 5 minutes away so I can basically see her whenever our schedules meet. My dad, however, lives 45 minutes away and has a wacky work schedule so we have to make plans for seeing him and my little brother.

We have also been trying to do some fun things with the kids.
We took them to Young's Dairy up above Yellow Springs, Oh last week. It was so much fun. We played putt putt golf, hit balls in the batting cages and ate some of the most awesome ice cream ever.

We also do free things like hiking, going to parks, and fishing.

AND last but not least we have a yearly pass for my family +2  to the Columbus Zoo so on hubby's days off (because I hate driving around Columbus) we can take them to the zoo.

Oh and we plan on going to some Chillicothe Paint's baseball games :)

See...we are always doing something.

So when we are at home we are usually cleaning, doing laundry, eating and sleeping.

So my apologies for not being an active blogger.

However, today I wanted to share with you some of my favorite things from this past week.

1. My favorite lotion: Beautiful Day from Bath and Body works. I got it as a Christmas gift and it smells so good. I also use Johnson and Johnson's Honey Apple lotion.

2. Favorite food this week has been eggs. I eat eggs nearly every morning for breakfast.

3. Favorite drink this week: Sweet tea and water

4. Favorite past time: honestly, watching movies. I bet I have watched 10-15 movies this week.

5. What I should have done more of: Reading my Bible and Crochet.

6. Favorite song this week: Blessings by Laura Story

7. Favorite tv show: It's always Criminal Minds.

8. Favorite memory of this past week: Listening to my dad sing

9. Favorite sight this week: Baby tomatoes on my plants!!!!

10. Most used app: Facebook.

Ok so that is 10 very random things. So now I am going to get off of the electronics and crochet a bit.
Ball games start in a few hours and all my housework is done so I think I deserve it!!

Until I write again
Be Blessed
Erin

1 comment:

  1. We LOVE Young's Dairy. In fact we're going out to Yellow Springs tomorrow for our anniversary!

    I hate driving in Columbus, too. And I have to do it every day! Ugh.

    P.S. I sang Blessings at church last summer. :)

    ReplyDelete